Full job description
OKL Engineering Inc. – is looking to hire skilled machinists to set up and operate Haas Mill’s, Haas Lathe’s, OD, ID, Surface Grinder, and/or Boring Mills.
- Ability to do own set-up, using fixtures and tools to run proven programs on manual or CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education – HS Diploma / GED or equivalent; one-year relevant technical school or equivalent experience preferred
- Ideal Candidate will have at least 3 years experience in at least one of the following – as a Manual Machinist – Lathe, Milling Machine, and/or Grinding; CNC machinist – Lathe and/or Mill. HAAS control experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of blueprint reading and geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Conceptual skills – ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide and apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
- Reading – ability to read operating, maintenance, and procedure manuals.
- Reasoning – ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- Machining: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person